MT Services Computer Services Ltd (Sinica) will be what’s known as the Controller of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. This does however include name, address, email, phone number.
Why we need your data
We need to know your basic personal data to provide you with on-going organisational updates and services in line with this overall contract. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you.
What is the legal basis for processing your Personal Data?
All Personal Data that we process, will be in accordance with one or more of the following legal basis’:
• Consent from the individual (or someone authorised to consent on their behalf).
• Where it is necessary in connection with a contract between us and an individual or an individual
• that is authorised to represent a non-natural person with whom we have a contractual relationship.
• Where it is necessary because of a legal obligation – if the law says you must, you must.
• Where it is necessary in an emergency, to protect an individual’s ‘vital interests’.
• Where it involves the exercise of a public function – i.e. most activities of most government, local government and other public bodies.
• Where it is necessary in our legitimate interests, as long as these are not outweighed by the interests of the individual.
What we do with your data
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT Services and maintenance this information may located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
How long we keep your data
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
How we protect your data
We protect your Personal Data, and complies with its obligations under the GDPR, by:
• keeping Personal Data up to date;
• only storing information in secure locations;
• destroying information that is no longer relevant;
• not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
• protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure;
• ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
• ensuring that we undertake suitable due diligence checks on 3rd parties who have a legal basis for Processing Personal Data.
Please note that we have a legal obligation under GDPR, that we must notify any data breach to the controller without undue delay. We therefore, have processes and procedures in place for identifying, reviewing and promptly reporting data breaches to the relevant controller.
What we would also like to do with your data
We would however like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and other legitimate interests. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or our website.
What are your rights
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Please be aware that this Privacy Statement does not apply to such linked sites nor is Sinica responsible for the content or privacy practices of such linked sites.
Sinica may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any such amendments will be posted on our Web site.
Inquiries or Complaints
If you have any inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement, contact us.
Sinica (MT Services Computer Systems Ltd), 1 Sandy Hill Park, Amington, Tamworth, Staffordshire. B77 4DU
Telephone: 01827 219550
This is to certify that MT Services Computer Systems Ltd Is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under (ISO)
Registration reference: A8252790